Easily Start Operations in India
Complete solution for foreign enterprises starting their Indian operations through incorporation of a Indian private limited company.
WHOLLY OWNED SUBSIDIARY
Due to booming economy, India is preferred destination for investment from NRI’s, Foreign National and foreign companies. India is growing tremendously and has plenty of business opportunities; India has a investor friendly climate.
If you want to Register your Wholly Owned Subsidiary (WOS) than Taxease.co will help you in Registration and in all the Compliance after Registration.
A Foreign Company planning to set up business operation in India may.
- Incorporate a company under companies Act, 2013 as a joint Venture Or wholly owned subsidiary (WOS)
- Set up a liaison office/Representative office or a Project office or Branch office of the foreign company as per the requirement.
- When a foreign company make 100% FDI in India through an automatic route the Indian company becomes the Wholly Owned subsidiary company of that foreign company.
- The directors/shareholders visiting India for signing documents must be on a Business Visa; otherwise, documents must be legalised/ attested
- No minimum paid up capital required
- Minimum 2 directors and 2 shareholders
- Quorum of general meeting only 2 shareholders
- Maintenance of effective control over its subsidiaries
- Section 185 will not attract. There is no restriction on giving loan or guarantee or security by holding company to its wholly own Subsidiary(WOS) Company.
- It is treated as domestic company under income tax law is benefits for all exemption, deduction benefits as applicable to any other Indian company.
- Funding can be made in the form of share capital and loan
- WOS can be formed either as a Private Limited or Public Company, however there are more exemption available to a private limited company under the Indian Companies Act, 2013 hence most of the Companies prefer to form WOS as Private limited company.
ADVANTAGES OF WHOLLY OWNED SUBSIDIARY COMPANY
India has open the gate for the Foreign Company to incorporate there subsidiary Company in India it can be in any form either Private or Public Limited Company.
Legal separate entity
Wholly Owned Company (WOS) is an artificial distint Entity so it is separated by law from its owner. In case of Sole Proprietorship business comes to wound up in case of death of the owner unlike WOS.
The liability of the shareholder is limited upto unpaid subscription money in his name and the personal Asset does not get affected by it unlike Sole proprietor or Partnership Firm.
Death and insolvency of any of the member does not affect the continuity of the company. Thus the life of its members does not affect the company. Person can become member or even can leave the organization. Transfer of share can not affect the company.
We use the latest technology on the internet which helps us in delivering accurately and within minimal time to those who avail our services because we don’t compromise on the quality of our service.
To deliver professional services at an economical rate and on timely basis because we value your precious time. We aim at helping small businesses to compete effectively in the market. We wish to be known by the quality of services we provide.
We have people who are very particular about there work ethic. In our entity, work comes first. We have staff who are highly qualified. We also run a CA firm from the past 30 years.
In general we have expertise in all our fields of work but our compliance work is what gives us an edge over the other companies. We are very thorough with our follow ups resulting in everything being done well in advance, thus avoiding unnecessary delay.