Basic Registration
1 Year
Turnover < 12 Lacs
5 Days
Rs. 3,499
Basic Registration
5 Years
Turnover < 12 Lacs
5 Days
Rs. 3,999
State Registration
Turnover < 12 Lacs – 2 Cr
15 – 20 Days
Rs. 10,999
Central Registration
Turnover < 2 Cr
15 – 20 Days
Rs. 15,999

Food License

Food Standard and Safety Authority of India (FSSAI)

Every type of Business who deals in food product requires FSSAI Registration or License as per the requirement  such as Dhaba, Restaurants, canteen, club, wholesaler, retailer, distributor, supplier, Storage,  transporter, hawker, marketer, food processor etc.

Therefore, any food manufacturing or processing or distributing or packaging entity is now required to obtain a FSSAI License or Registration.

Food License or FSSAI was Introduced to achieve three objectives:

  • Framing an integrated Food Law
  • Give Importance to Consumer Safety
  • Harmonizing food standards with international regulations

Registration or License is Based on Turnover

  • Below 12 Lakhs
  • 12 – 20 Lakhs
  • Above 20 Lakhs
  • Registration FORM A
  • State License FORM B
  • Central License FORM B

Frequently Ask Questions on FSSAI:

Food licensce registration is required by manufacture, distributor, importor and exportor of food products etc.

FSSAI license can be renewed 30 days before the expiry of original license. You need to provide your current license number to our team. We will re-file the Form A and form B for renewal of the application / license. It typically takes 30-40 for renewal of the license. The government fee is same for renewal as for new license issue.

You will need a Central License for the registered office of your company and individual state licenses for each manufacturing unit in particular states.

Yes, you will be required to obtain a central license from the address contained in Import Export Code. For import export FSSAI central license is mandatory.

Yes, FSSAI license is mandatory for both export and import of food products. You will need to apply for FSSAI Central License for your export unit.

Yes, FSSAI license is required for any type of food activities including manufacturing, trading, distribution and transportation. Therefore, you shall need a license from FSSAI too.

Yes, all catering establishments, even those under central Government such as Railways, Airport, Seaport, and Defense etc. will have to get a license from FSSAI. In most cases, such establishments need to get FSSAI central license

Even if the warehouses are located in the same city but different location then a separate license for each location is required. However, if multiple warehouses are on the same campus, a single license is applicable with campus address.


We use the latest technology on the internet which helps us in delivering accurately and within minimal time to those who avail our services because we don’t compromise on the quality of our service.

Our mission

To deliver professional services at an economical rate and on timely basis because we value your precious time. We aim at helping small businesses to compete effectively in the market. We wish to be known by the quality of services we provide.


We have people who are very particular about there work ethic. In our entity, work comes first. We have staff who are highly qualified. We also run a CA firm from the past 30 years. 


In general we have expertise in all our fields of work but our compliance work is what gives us an edge over the other companies. We are very thorough with our follow ups resulting in everything being done well in advance, thus avoiding unnecessary delay.