DIGITAL SIGNATURE CERTIFICATE (DSC)
Digital Signatures are used in India to sign any document like physical sign and mostly Digital Signatures are used for various statutory works Like :
- For Filing Income Tax Return
- Filing Forms With ROC for Company and LLP Registration or for Filing Various forms Required to be filed under Companies Act and LLP Act
- Filing of E Tender
- For Applying Import Export Code
- For GST Registration
Types Of Digital Signature :
There are various types of Digital Signatures used in India :
- Class II Digital Signature Certificate used for filing Income tax Return , ROC Filings, IEC Etc.
- Class III Digital Signature Certificate mostly required for E tendering and Trademark Filings.
- DGFT used for Import and Export focus License.
Documents Required for Obtaining Digital signature (DSC) in India :
- PAN of Applicant
- Aadhar Card/Voter Id/Passport of Applicant
- Photo of Applicant
- Signed DSC form
- Signature of the applicant should be in Blue Ink only
- All supporting documents should be attested by either of Gazetted Officer / Bank Manager / Post Master
For proof of attesting officer either one of the below is mandatory –
Contact Details of Attesting Officer including the name, designation, office address and contact number. This should be as part of attestation. If provided separately, it should be attested either by Applicant or Attesting Officer.OR Self Attested copy of Organisational Identity card of attesting officer
- Photo of the applicant in application form should be signed across by the applicant.
Information Required for Obtaining Digital Signature(DSC ) in India:
- Mobile no. of Applicant for Verification
- Email id of Applicant
Both should not be used.
Class II – INR 799 (2 Years)
Class III – INR 3199 (2 Years)
DGFT – INR 3599 (2 Years)
[PLEASE SEND ABOVE SMS STARTING FROM 1234567 TILL confirmed TO +919900014440]